Monday, March 16, 2009

VEGAS BABY!

Guess who had a super fun birthday?!
Me! I did! :) My family, Justin, and I got a condo in St. George for the weekend and drove to Vegas on Saturday for my big day! We had such a great time! The weather was perfect the whole time! And the drive there and back was pretty fun! My parents are hilarious and I love the fact that we are so close now because I really have seen some different sides of them! They really do say some of the funniest stuff... some stuff I would tell you but they are not Internet appropriate. ;)


The weather was soooo great when we got to St. George! Everyone that lived there was in jackets and long sleeves.. I on the other hand was in a tank and shorts! All I wanted to do when we got there was be out side so me and Justin got out the mitts and played catch for a bit while we caught a few rays.
We both got a little to much sun though.. His ears started to turn red and my face is now peeling like the weirdo on Austin Powers. Ya know, the guy that has the skin collection! Ugh! Gross I know. But it doesn't matter when you are having fun though!


Later that night Justin and I went over to his Uncle's condo. All of his Aunts and Uncles from his dad's side were in St. George along with his grandparents. So we went over there to visit. I have never met any of them so I really enjoyed it! He has a great family and they were all extremely welcoming! I can't wait to get to know them better. I was going to take some pictures of them all but I wasn't really sure about what everyone would say so I held off... It was hard, but I left the camera in the car! But I did talk Justin into letting me take a picture before we went in!

After that we just went back to the condo and hung out. Dusty and Amber brought their WII down so we had a blast playing that! Justin had never played one before and he thought it was awesome! We mostly played baseball and tennis, but we played a little bit of Mario Cart too. Oh yeah and boxing! If you want a good arm workout... try it! I am STILL sore!












On the way to Vegas Dustin was so tired from searching for some Sleepy Time Tea all night that he decided to take a little nap. I decided that it was a perfect opportunity to get a picture of him without the bird being flipped at me! :) He doesn't really look comfortable but it sure was a nice and quiet ride. Well more like comfortable because I didn't have to worry about being pinched!


Vegas was awesome! I have never really been to where I could remember it. I went when I was really little but this was the first time I really ventured out of just the hotel room. There were so many cool buildings! And the weather was so nice! But I am glad that I don't live there because the traffic was horrible along with other things. Nothing like Utah! But its a good get-a-way!



We mostly stayed around the hotel where the show was. But I was fine with that! It was really cool! I love the little Venice street! I wanted to go on a Gondola ride so bad! But because of lack of time and money (for me) I will have to hold off! It was really neat though! So much to see! Besides what is not cool about picking the nose, or kissing a replica of a Blue Man?




We all took turns taking couples photos by the canal. And my sis and I took one together too. But she has them on her camera. So those pictures will come later. But I liked this one of her and Dusty.



This is me and Justin at the Outlet center while shopping. Excuse my stomach. It has a mind of its own. Especially when I am not on my diet at the moment!



This is us later that night in front of the fountain! Loved it! I have blue on my face because we asked for a kiss on the cheek and got a thumb print instead... Oh well!

THE BLUE MAN GROUP!!!! Oh where to start.... I loved it! I thought it was amazing! Yes, they are creepy looking! But they put on a dang good show! And I was really excited that they stuck around afterwards so we could get pictures! They never talk... they just use facial expressions. And they don't sign autographs. They just stick their finger on their face and give a thumbprint. Us with my favorite one of the Blue Men.


Showin off the "Kisses"

The whole night was sooo much fun! I could not have asked for a better birthday or better company! My family was so much fun to be with! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did! Thanks guys for everything!

Oh yeah.... Justin had been telling me all weekend that he had forgotten my gift. So it was a real surprise when I got done getting ready for bed and he gave it to me. He said he was waiting for the perfect moment and he wanted to surprise me! He always does stuff like that! I love it! it puts the biggest smile on my face! But I couldn't stop beaming when I opened it up....................

He got me a ring with my birth stone set in the middle of some diamonds! I love it! I can't stop looking at it! And he did a really good job at the sizing too! I can't believe he got me this! But I feel so special to have it! I have never gotten something so nice from a guy!

The picture doesn't do it justice at all.. So if you want to take a look, let me know! I will be more than happy to show it off! ;)

I am sooo glad I got to go to Vegas and St. George to celebrate being 21! Thanks again mom, dad, sis, Dusty and Justin! My birthday was the best ever! And I loved spending it with all of you! I love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great birthday!! 21 I can't believe it. Time flies....And Vegas is so much fun. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    ReplyDelete