Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Temporary Insanity

Ok... So this whole day has been quite fun. I am usually in a good mood because I love the guys I work with! They make it sooo fun! But one I talk to most is Dave and over the years we have become good friends. He just moved his office down next to mine. So lately we have been talking just randomly because we have all been stuck in the office.... Well I was getting ready to heat some food up....To be specific steak, potatoes, corn, and mushrooms... kind of like those mashed potato bowls from KFC that they sell now. Well Dave said he was hungry so I told him he could have some of it..... So I dish my bowl up and he takes his and he pulls out this hot sauce..... Now, I love Chalula... And since I didn't have any I thought I would try some. Well that was a huge mistake! Because of a couple reasons.... A. It smelled funny... HOT.... B. It came out way too fast... and C. When I took that first bite I have never experienced a fiery sweat like I did today... Good LORD! My eyes were watering...I started to cough.... My taste buds burned off... my upper lip started to sweat... my nose started to run... and my throat now has third degree burns! This is what I felt like...But with fire coming out my nose and sweat dripping from my face!

During this time Dave and another guy I work with were just laughing. Sean (the other guy) decided to give it a try and he just dabbed it on a piece of steak and was almost coughing. Now during this point... I was leaning back trying to get the milk I was enjoying (thank the lord I had some in my fridge still) to hit the top of my mouth and throat to cool it down.... and when he started to turn red... I started to laugh.... Well I tried to hold it in and I failed horribly... Needless to say I crouched down, spit milk all over the floor and was now laughing hysterically with milk all over my face and coming out my nose! Not so fun to have milk and hot sauce up your nose because it makes you sweat and burn even more. This is not something that I want to experience again..... But it really was hilarious!

Aahhhh :) Good times at Lone Peak! That is why I love my job. The people here are what make it so interesting....Well the events that occur are anyways....

Well just thought I would share that little episode that I had. Hope you all enjoyed it! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment