Monday, March 30, 2009

Soccer mom Monday

Ok, so I am a little tired today.... I didn't sleep much last night because Justin was sick so I could hear him cough and snore and he was just not having a good night.... So I kept waking up to make sure he was ok and didn't need anything. So I probably got about 2 hours of sleep total.... So there fore today I look like this...............


Ta Daaaaa!!!!!! Grab the mini van and car seats guys!!!! Here comes the soccer mom!
The soccer mom look..... Or the " I got ready in five minutes.... pulled my hair up threw on a sweat shirt and tennis shoes. " My aunt said I look cute... but I thought I looked awful!So if this is what a cute soccer mom looks like.... I hope I still look this good in a few years after I have kids!
Anywho.....
This past weekend for me was just great! Even though I didn't do much I still had a blast! On Friday my aunt and I volunteered at a rest home called Wentworth. My aunt has a friend who is in charge of activities there and she said they are always looking for help, so we have gone in a couple times and visited with them. My aunt Shauna has been a few more times than me. She has been to the Alzheimer's unit and the Assisted Living part as well. But when I go, I particularly love being in the Alzheimer's unit. I love being around them! I have so much fun! I really do miss taking care of them! They love company and they are all so interesting and have the funnest personalities!



It felt good to be around them again. I want to try and make an effort to spend more time with them because I really do leave there in such a great mood and it makes my day go by so much better!













On Saturday Justin had a softball tournament that he does for his men's league out in Tooele! It was so much fun to watch! I love baseball and softball and I love to watch him play! He really is so good! He plays effortlessly! And he even hit a home run!!!! Well the ump called it foul but I thought it was fair. It didn't go foul til after the pole. But oh well..... I always wanted a baseball player... and now I have one! :) As the saying goes for me " Baseball butts drive me nuts!" Anyways... there team only played 3 games, but they won all of them.... AND..... They took first in the tournament! I thought that was pretty cool! I can't wait til the season actually starts and I can go to his games!



Not much else happened. Except I did learn that if you lose a screw from your sun glasses... you don't have to buy a whole new pair. You can just go to Walmart and the optics center will give you a new screw! Pretty neat! I didn't waist 20 bucks on a new pair thanks to Justin's mom :)!



Anyways... I hope everyone has a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment