Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Come on already!




So today I have been in this funk.... And I finally figured out why.... Its because I am soooo ready for the warm weather!!!!! There is nothing like a camping trip, BBQ, hiking, Swimming, or sitting by the fire!!!! Ahhh :) I can't wait! I know its coming soon... But it doesn't feel like its coming soon enough! Hurry up late Spring and Summer!!! Warm my body with your beautiful sun rays! I am ready to take on the heat! Let's get this party started! Time to get tan! So bring it on!!!!



In honor of the Summer to be... I have posted some pics of some of my favorite memories from last Summer! Enjoy!



Alaska in June! One of the most beautiful places in the world! Breath taking! Pictures don't even compare to what it really looks like!







Sheep's Bay.... Trickles off into the ocean. We found it when we went Whale watching!


This picture is pretty much self explanatory.... Soooo Amazing! I really was speechless!

Child's Glacier "out the road" on 52 Mile. It really is deep blues and greys. We were so close to it! I always thought Glaciers were just white and grey.


I love how green everything is! And the air is so fresh! I miss it there! I would love to go back over and over!






Flaming Gorge! Where I pretty much lived every weekend! So much fun! And so relaxing.... There is nothin like sleeping under the stars at night and soakin up the sun all day!






















I could literally go on and on about all the fun times of last year and post a million pictures. Because I do have a slight obsession with photos. I am what they call a picture slut... But I love taking pictures! Any ways. Just thought I would share that with you! Enjoy the cold! Bundle up!

1 comment:

  1. I love Flaming Gorge! It's so much fun. :) Your pics made me miss the warm weather. The snow needs to be GONE!

    ReplyDelete