Monday, March 9, 2009

THE HOCKEY GAME





So this was a few weeks ago but I got a few good pictures of the hockey game that I went to with my friends and I thought I would share.... Since they are way too good to keep to myself! :) Enjoy!!!!!!


Me and Justin at the Grizz's game with the girls and Brock. He was such a trooper that night. Amanda said that if he can handle that night he is definitely a keeper. And I have to agree completely! Thanks babe! You are the best!!!!!!!



This is a photo of Chy before she made an idiot out of herself.....











I like to call this Brock's " I don't know... But please don't notice me face"


This is my " I hate my night right now" face and the " Wow...." face by Justin.....









And this is why lol...............................
Yes, it was a handful... But how can you stay mad at a face like that! :)













1 comment:

  1. That's funny! do they even know how stupid they looked that night? I can't believe you, Justin and Brock stayed with them the whole time! Aren't you glad you aren't like them anymore! LOL

    ReplyDelete