Monday, March 1, 2010

I put purple eye shadow on today and it made me happy... So now I have decided that I am going to do a post that is a little different... I have decided to make a list of 10 things that make me smile on a daily basis!


The reasons I smile everyday

1. The smell of coffee


2. Flowers... and the thought of planting them!


3. Laughing


4. Kisses from Cacey


5. Seeing my nephew's picture everyday at work... Or holding him <3


6. chocolate


7. Listening to 97.1 ZHT in the morning.. Their morning show always makes my day start out great!


8. Hannah's Blog


9. Working for somewhere to help save, preserve and replenish forests and land throughout the state.


10. Read my daily horoscopes for my Chinese and zodiac sign.




So now I challenge you to remind yourself of 10 things that make you smile.... And also to do something just a little different than you do on every other day... Whether it be to wear purple eye shadow, change your hair style up, where a funky shirt, buy something small just because it make you smile, or swing on the swing set at the park.. It doesn't matter what it is.. Just do something to make your heart smile. I promise life will seem much sweeter once you do!

I would love to hear your lists.. But if you prefer not to share, I understand.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy the feeling of the sun on your face!

Love,
Nicki

1 comment:

  1. That was fun reading Nicki, I think I will do the same on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete