Thursday, March 25, 2010

bottled up tears

Today I want to cry.. and I want this feeling to go away... The feeling where your heart feels like it's skipping offbeat and your stomach is trying to escape through your upper abdomen.... I want it to go away and the only way I know how to do that is to cry.. But what do you do when you feel like you can't cry to the one who you need at the moment?

I cry alone... I don't let people see me cry if I can help it... Well about the things that truly upset me and affect me....

I feel alone.... I really wish Chelsea were here because I know that seeing her and talking with her would make me feel a little better. Sometimes I really do feel like she is the only person that gets me entirely... The only person that understands what I am saying without being offended. And sometimes I feel like she is the only one I can express myself to completely. Sometimes I feel like she knows how I am feeling better than I do.

I feel disappointed in the face that I am upset and the reasononing behind it is misunderstood.... and I feel alone... 2 feelings that don't mix well together.....

Tomorrow will be a better day... Lets hope.

2 comments:

  1. As weird as this might sound I understand 100% & completely where you are coming from. I have a hard time crying and putting my feelings out there. I always think I am going to look weak or something if I do. I don’t know what you’re going through, or what happened, But I do know you’re an amazing girl.. who without even knowing me personally has really helped my life. Who when I was going through the close to the hardest thing I had ever went through I talked to you about it. Not my friends, family, or anyone.. I talked to you. & you helped me so much during that time.. I can say without hesitation or second guessing myself that you are one amazing chick!!! & you will go far in life.. Keep your chin up girly & if you need to talk or vent.. I will always listen.. Just like you have with me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that post Natilie! It really made me feel good to know that you feel that way! And I like you think you are amazing! And I truly admire you for how far you have come in your life!

    ReplyDelete