Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Meet Tank :) He is the new addition to my lil' family... A.K.A. Cacey and his girls.. But Ariah told my parents that he pretty much belongs to the 4 of us.. I think it's cute! So yes, I do claim him too!



Tank is 2 yrs old. He belonged to Cacey's cousin who breeds bulldogs. He can't produce babies... He hit his you know what on a cement wall when he was a puppy and has had problems ever since... Anywho... Cacey was going to buy a pup from Mandy when the litter gets here in a couple months... But when she said she needed to get rid of Tank he figured it was a good opportunity.. Tank is house trained and he knows allot of commands. he is a good dog and he is sooo loving! I really enjoy having him around and I can't wait for summer to come so we can play outside with him for longer than 20 minutes at a time :)



Man it's been a busy month... Lots going on! But it's been good for the most part..... Cacey found a renter to move in the basement so the first couple weekends in February were taken up by trying to get the basement in order... cleaning it our and getting things organized to put a kitchen in downstairs....

Dad's birthday was on the 13th and we had a surprise 50th birthday for him at La Cocina with a bunch of family and some of his longtime friends...It was really allot of fun!

Valentines day was low key.. I got to spend it with Cacey and we went to his grandmas house to see her because it was her birthday. And then we just cooked dinner at his house and watched some movies.

Other than housework, family time, and a new dog.. Not much has been going on. I do have a horrible case of spring fever though! Cacey and I got the girls out in the back yard the other day raking leaves and pruning bushes! Gosh it felt good to get out there! I love yard work! I don' care what it is, but it just makes me happy. I told Cacey I can't wait for spring to come so I can plant flowers. I love weeding and planting flowers. It's rewarding to see a beautfiul yard and to know that I took part in it! The girls are even excited to get their hands dirty with me! Hopefully it warms up sooner than later!




I popped my rib out of place the other day so I have been trying to get that kink fixed... The chiropractor told me that I can't work out for a week! It sucks because now that it's not an option... I really really wanna go ! LOL Maybe just some speed walking?! :)

We will have to see what is in store ..... I hope you all have a wonderful week and weekend! Stay warm and keep smiling!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment