Monday, January 4, 2010

Hannah

Recently I have been thinking allot about the other's and the effect we have on them..... A few weeks ago I came across a blog that is written by a woman in New York. And I have been pulled into her posts ever since then. She has an different way of writing. But she is also allot different than anyone I know or have ever met. However there is something beautiful about the way she writes. She paints pictures for her readers. She makes an ordinary day of hers sound like something you would hear a narrator in a movie describe. She is gifted. And seeing her posts makes me want to become a better writer. I would like to be able to talk about more than just my weekend or my day. I want to be able to paint a scene for someone with my words and take them into another world, even if it is for only a second.

I think there should be more people like her in the world. Daring, and brave enough to let others in on your inner most feelings without the fear of being judged.

Some of her posts are racy, and vulgar in a sense. But she is honest. And I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment