Monday, January 11, 2010

I thought that I would post a picture of the latest work of art .... I was inspired by Cacey's brother for this one. He has been going through some really rough times lately and he is trying to get back on top of things. So this picture represents the just that. He being the ship pushing through the see of troubles. It was an experiment, and in my opinion it turned out quite nice. He seemed to like it so I can't be happier about that.




I have really been trying to draw and paint more. It seems to help me allot. It's kind of like my own dose of therapy... Or an escape from the real world. I would love to draw as much as I used to... Hopefully I will keep that mind set and keep with it.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and try to bring your escape into your lives a little more these days!

1 comment: