Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Teva

Ok Ok... So I plan on telling about my week of Christmas festivities. But Cacey has my camera and I would be bothered with not being able to share the photos from the many events that took place. SO I am going to hold off on that....

This week has been a good one for me. I have been staying at Cacey's house tending his brothers dog while he and Dallas go back to California to pack up Dallas's things. He is going to move here for a while until he gets things in order. I am excited! I met his brother for the first time the day before Christmas and he is a great guy! We get along really well and his dog is the new love of my life! :) She is a Pit bull and she is the biggest sweet heart! We have been cuddle buddies for the past couple of days. She just follows me around the house while I do laundry and clean up... Then she looks up at me like "will you please just stop and come and lay with me on the couch" or at least that is how I interpret it... So I do just that!



I used to think that Pit bulls were mean... But now more than ever I am a believer that it is the owner that makes them that way. Because she wouldn't hurt a fly!

Cacey and Dallas should be back late tonight! Which I am excited for because even though they left Sunday, I do miss him like crazy... How pathetic is that LOL... Oh well... What can I say... Just love struck and lucky to have him! <3

I am sure that even after they come back I will still get to play with Teva. I told Cacey he has officially been replaced by her lol... It's so not true, but pretty dang close!

Well time to get off now. So until the next posting I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Love, Nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment