Thursday, February 26, 2009

Its My Weekend!

Its been a minute or two since the last posting I did..... So I decided maybe it was time to do another one since there are so many readers that I would disappoint if I didn't have a blog.... That was a joke.... Anyways, not much has been going on. Work has been nuts! They are shutting down the nursery down that I work for so they bosses thought it would be a good idea to send out a broadcast and let people know that they can only buy seedlings for so long... Well now they have broad casted it on ksl, Good Things Utah, and USA Today.... Yeah don't know how they (USA Today) found out.. But anyways... work has just been so busy and irritating! People call asking the dumbest questions! Things that should have been in the broadcast but they either didn't listen or see... or the uptown folks failed to mention. So needless to say the last week has been awful!!!!

On a lighter note, I saw my soon to be here nephew again a few days ago! He is getting so big in my sis's belly! :) She looks great and I can't wait til he is here so I can meet him and be his best friend.. Sorry Dustin and dad he is going to be my lil' bud :) !

I get to see Justin today! I can't wait! It has only been 4 days since I have seen him but it is seriously the longest 4 days every time! He is such a great boyfriend and he makes me really happy! I wish we lived closer to one another. But then again it gives us time to miss each other. I really wanted to go hiking tomorrow but I guess we will see what the weather entails. Whatever we end up doing, I am sure we will have a great time! We always do! Maybe he will let me take some pictures of us ? He hates when I do, but the longer we are together the more comfortable he gets with it.... He better get used to it because I love to take pictures!!!!

I can't wait to get out of the office so I can hopefully enjoy some of this nice weather!

Hope the day is great for everyone like it is for me!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I know Bubba & Cade Very well. I was supposed to go to a party at Cade's this last weekend but Zach was their so I did not go.. Where do you live from Ryan? I kind of know Camron Peterson, & Amanda Miller.? I met Amanda Through Myspace, and we kind of became friends. I met her & Camron a little bit ago we went to lunch. I am really good friends with Stacie White? Anyways yeah.. Nice sort of meeting you lol?

    ReplyDelete