Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY BRIT!

I was thinking about it and decided to write a birthday message to my cousin Bitty! After all it is her 21st birthday and she is "my favoritest cousie" ;) (inside joke) But I decided to somewhat copy my sister and kind of do something like she did for my dad.... Yeah I missed his birthday and my grandma's. But I didnt think about it until I saw hers! So thanks for the idea sis. Any ways here we go

21 most memorable times with Brittany
  1. Stealing gas with you and your dad and having you laugh at me when I got scared because I thought he really was stealing gas.
  2. Selling candy and drinks outside your house and pocketing the cash even though your mom spent more money buying all the stuff for us to sell :)
  3. going on my first roller coaster ride ever with you!
  4. Going on our cruises together.
  5. The airport accident... you know what I am talking about! LOL
  6. Singing to our moms on Mother's Day.
  7. Going to Dusk til Dawn with you.
  8. Watching cartoons from 8-12 waiting for you to wake up.
  9. Drinking V-8 with you... I now hate it because of you thank you very much.
  10. cleaning our houses early in the morning so our mom's would be happy when they woke up.
  11. Playing my sisters Nintendo when she wasn't home and then putting everything back in place perfectly.
  12. Getting the comb stuck in my bangs and having to cut it out... RIGHT BEFORE WE WENT TO THE FUN DOME.
  13. Squirting water in your ears so you would give me back my Cabbage Patch Doll. :) Don't say I didn't tell you!
  14. Camping in Tabiona.
  15. Going to Summer Jams with you.
  16. Cleaning your apartment in the bullet proof vest neighborhood.
  17. Going over to Justin's house with you when we were catering for the wedding. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have him in my life today.
  18. Lacey's party
  19. Just hanging out with you and your mom in Grantsville.
  20. Swimming in the pool at the Ho-Jo
  21. Talking with just the 2 of us.

Thanks for all the great memories B-Butt! I could go on for days about all the fun times we have had! I still can't wait til we both have kid's around the same time so they can grow up together too! Some of my greatest memories were because of you! Its been so much fun growing up with you and being so close in age! You have been a huge impact on my life! I love and admire you in so many ways! I hope you have a great birthday! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment