Monday, March 7, 2011

Days 3, 4, 5 & 6 ... I know I am slackin'

Ok so it was almost impossible for me to be able to do this over the weekend. But, I promise to get better at this!

Day three would have been Friday and the topic is a picture of the cast of my favorite T.V. show. I seriously have so many t.v. shows that I LOVE! But the one that makes me laugh every time I watch it would have to be.....

I seriously LOVE Cougartown so much! I think it is absolutely hilarious! I could watch it for days on end and never get sick of it!

Day four is picture of my favorite night. So I decided to post a picture of the place where I have had most of my favorite nights.

Flaming Gorge is the one place that completely calms me. I love it more than anywhere in the world. It's my paradise.

Day five is a picture of something that I miss.

Summer time thunderstorms at Flaming Gorge. This is one of the reasons I love Flaming Gorge so much.

And for day six, someone I would like to trade places with.

I decided that I wouldn't want to trade places with a celebrity because even if they were to go somewhere beautiful, they would still be followed and be in the public eye. So if I could trade places with someone for a day, I would trade places with another couple who is on an expensive vacation in Belize. I think that would be so romantic. <3 *sigh*


So there you have it! Check back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment