Wednesday, March 2, 2011

10 Facts about me

Day 1 of the challenge


10 Facts about myself

1- I LOVE Mushrooms :) I could NEVER get sick of them! I would put them in almost anything! (Except for candy or desserts) !

2- Rain is my favorite smell.

3- I cry in almost every movie that I watch. I think it's because I empathize with the characters. I put my self in that situation and imagine how I would feel. Weird I know, but I do it with t.v. shows too. What can I say.. I am really emotional? :)

4- My nephew is the most important person in my life! The day he was born, my life changed forever!

5- I feel most at home in places that look lived and eclectic. My dream interior of a home would be country cottage with a romantic edge to it... Lace, candles, mixed with rusted metal, wood elements, and soft quilts with warm and neutral colors. And accents of Turquoise, mustard yellow, and red throughout the house....

6- I want to travel the world

7- I believe that there are different levels of love. You just give more of your heart to some than others.

8- My eyes are olive green. But when I cry, they turn to a lighter shade of green.

9- I read my horoscope religiously and I look to my dreams at night for answers to my waking life.

10- My ideal place to live would be somewhere in the North Eastern part of the United States in the Country side. I have it pictures in my head perfectly. And I wonder if it is like it looks in the movies....

No comments:

Post a Comment