Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 17... A pic of something that has made a huge impact on my life


Turning down an art scholarship to Dixie State is still to this day, one of the things I have mixed feelings about. I used to say that I have no regrets... But the older that I get, the more I question that very statement.

At the time in my life the opportunity was presented to me, I didn't think that I would have gone there for the right reasons. I was afraid that partying and other activities might steal my attention away from what was truly important. That was a rough time in my life... But now that I look at my life, I should have given education a shot. I miss art being a part of my every day life.

I have been happy with the way things in my life have gone. But it makes me curious to see if some things from my past would have still ended up the way they did, regardless of where I was.... I guess I will never know... That decision not to go to school, impacted my life more than I thought it ever would.

No comments:

Post a Comment