Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So this past weekend was a blast! Cacey had his girls so I spent the majority of it with them... It was kind of like a marathon for me lol... Got a little Christmas shopping done on Friday morning then I got to spend the afternoon with my favorite person in the world :) My nephew!

Saturday I went to a baby shower for a girl at my work! had allot of fun there... Then off I went back to West Jordan to hang with Cacey and the girls. We went over to his dad's house because the girls got went to a birthday party there. Then we went to Walmart to get stuff to make Gingerbread cookies... I have been obsessed with the idea pretty much all month long. And have been determined to make them with the girls. But we ran out of time, since it was getting late and the girls were tired from playing all day... So we postponed it til the next time he has them.

Sunday started pretty early. We had a brunch at Cacey's brothers house. I thought there were going to be allot more people there. But it turned out to just be Mikes kids, Cacey's parents and the girls. It was allot of fun. Mike had a friend in town so we were all over there to meet him. We ate the most amazing breakfast casserole! Cacey's mom and I both insisted we got the recipe so we could make it again... Or at least attempt to! :)







That afternoon we went on a wild goose chase all around Jordan Landing to find some Artichoke dip. That is what he was told by his dad's fiance to bring to the Hall Christmas party later that night... I was told not to let him forget... And I did... Oops! We did find some though! Thank you Sams Club!!!! :) So while Cacey and his dad shopped around there gathering all of their items up, Rylee and I went around and ate our "lunch" from all the sample tables... Don't worry.. We weren't stingy. We always took Ariah one back!

The Hall family Christmas party was a blast! He has a really wonderful family! They were all so nice to me. I had to give Cacey a little crap because though because some people didn't really know how to ask who I was... One of his uncles says across the room "Cacey who is this that is next to you?" "This is my girlfriend Nicki" With a surprised and humiliated face he replies "Oh...oh ok... Well uh.. it's nice to meet you!" I just smiled politely and chuckled and replied "you too" ....... But then I couldn't help myself and I leaned over to Cacey and quietly said "If I was not your girlfriend who would I be.. The nanny?!" Cacey thought it was quite funny... Almost as much as I did.....

The girls had a blast too! There were lots of cousins for them to play with! AND his aunt Pam found some guy on KSL to come and play Santa and bring them all a little gift... And the LOVED IT! I mean what kid doesn't love presents!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Hall Christmas Party
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


All in all the Christmas party along with the weekend was a hit for me! I really enjoyed it all! I love his family and meeting new family members! It's kind of funny because even those that are not from the Hall side tell me I fit the "Hall" family because I have long blond hair and a pretty smile! And all the aunts and uncles at the party were telling me to have Cacey keep me... All I could think of was "Well I hope he does." .... What else do you say to that at the spur of the moment LOL.....

I hope you all have a great week and enjoy the holiday season! It has been a great one for me! And it is already filled with so many memories!

Until next time, keep warm! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so freaking cute girl I love reading your blog! I am glad you found someone that makes you happy you deserve every minute of it! We seriously need to get together sometime super soon!

    ReplyDelete