Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The rain on my parade!

Ok Peeps... I am a little bummed that I just got back from lunch and actually got a tan on my legs in the process! Today is soooo perfect! Too perfect to be cooped up in an office! A guy walked passed me as I was sitting in the back of my jeep with my pant legs rolled up and the hatch lifted and said "It's not the beach but it'll do".... and I just thought.... "Aawww I wanna be at the beach right now!" ....Damn you stranger! Way to rain on my parade of the day! I was not even thinking about any of that until he sad that! ........But instead I replied "yeah its going to have to do!" It's ridiculous! Too bad I already used up a butt load of leave last week... Other wise I would be takin some time off today just to catch some rays and take a nap in the sunshine with the breeze blowin by.... Sounds amazing doesn't it?

Have a wonderful day! Enjoy the rays while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment