Monday, July 6, 2009

From sunrises to sunsets and all the memories in between!

Seattle was the perfect antidote for letting some stress out. I needed it so bad! It felt so good to get away to a stress free environment and see the beauty that Washington has to offer! I love it there! I kept telling everyone that I felt like Thumblina! Because everywhere you look you are surrounded by trees. Its breath taking!

This trip was filled with so many great memories that I will remember for the rest of my life! I will never forget having the opportunity to go to Pikes Market, the Space Needle, The coast and feeling the sand in between my toes and I collected sand dollars. Nor will I be able to replace the late night heart to hearts with the last of the bunch from that night. Or the laughs and smiles that were gained! I feel so blessed to have had the chance to be with such wonderful people for so long! And I can not wait to go back and visit the next time! I hope you all enjoy the pictures! There were so many to choose from! And there is a story behind every single one!
So here are some pictures of the trip... There will be more to come!

Have a beautiful day! And remember that your smile could make some one's day!


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: kickin back
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment