Thursday, July 9, 2009

CORNBREAD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... So today I have been craving cornbread! And I don't even know how i got on that kick. All the sudden it popped in my head and my mouth began to water... So immediately I began looking on the Internet for anywhere that sounded like they had cornbread. I thought of Diamond Lil's because they are right next to my building...Went there and NOPE they don't have it.... So then I was told to go to KFC... Well they don't have it either anymore!!! What the heck right?!!! So if anyone has any suggestions on where I can get some delicious cornbread... Let me know!

Aside from that.... I got to see my nephew last night!!! Wahoo!!! And he is so dang cute that I can barely stand it! he doesn't seem to like me as much as he used to. But I wasn't able to see him for 2 weeks from being sick and then going on vacation. So i guess I understand a little bit. But we are going to get him back to the way it used to be! ..... Oh and he is getting blessed this Sunday and I can not wait! He is going to look so cute! I saw his outfit last night and it is adorable! But I am a little curious to see how he reacts when they put the shoes on him. He hated them yesterday so it could be interesting. One of those "bust out the ear plug" days :) Either way he will look so cute and it will be a special moment for me!




I had to post a picture of him in this outfit that I bought for him! It was taken a few weeks ago and I stole it off my sisters blog... But i had to have a picture of it. Because when i saw it and saw that it said "Beep Beep" it made me laugh. So yeah there is a picture of my most handsome nephew Jaxon in the pimp beep beep outfit that I got him!


Enjoy the day! Its so nice outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment