Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jaxon Hungry!

I just wanted to tell everyone how excited I am for my new nephew Jaxon to be born! He is due on the 9th of June and I can't wait! Its crazy how fast it has been coming up now! Because for the longest time it didn't seem like he was ever going to be here. But the more I see my sisters belly and feel him roll around and kick I get the biggest butterflies! :)

I went over to Amber and Dusty's last night and helped my sister and mom put the nursery together while my dad and Dusty put the butt changing table together. And it was a lot of fun! But a lot of work.... And I didn't even do that much! But doing that, made me wanna meet him even more! I really can't wait! I already love him so much and he isn't even here yet! He is going to be my little buddy! :) I can't wait to hold him and teach him to color and sing to him and teach him cool hand shakes and take him to the park and the zoo and just borrow him when I decided I want a kid...( I figure it's about the best form of birth control ever! :) ). So I hope that he is ready for the time of his life when comes out! Because I plan on becoming his new best friend! And I hope he knows how much I love him already! :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment