Thursday, May 21, 2009

Grand Prix

So I have been living life in the fast lane lately and its been going good! With work being crazy and life in general... its been good to keep my mind face paced! I might have job here soon working in the uptown office... Which if that goes through would be fantastic! But if not... I guess I will have other opportunities.... So much has been going on though that I have been forgetting to write on here! Last week was nuts! But the weekend sure paid off!





On Friday I went to this fancy restaurant called Donovan's uptown with a friend. He installs the kitchenware in restaurants and he did the work in that one. So on the opening night he along with the people who did work in there and one guest all got to eat there for free. So he asked me to go! And I was so excited he wanted me to! It was so much fun! Just to talk and relax and eat good food was so relieving! Donovan's is a lot different than any place I had ever been! I got to wear a cocktail dress and eat a 4 course meal and it was all free! And I was glad because I would have felt bad if he paid for what we ate....It would have been over $100.00 just for the main course and the appetizer! I wish I had the money to eat there all the time! :) Its was sooo good!

I had to post a picture of the dress because when I was trying to explain it to Cam (the date) I told him it was a cocktail dress.. So he pictured black but I told him cheetah print because I didn't know how to spell leopard on my text lol... So I had to try and explain it so he knew it was not trashy.. because when I think leopard print... I usually think trashy... Well when I say leopard print dress... So here is the proof that NO is was not trashy! :)



On Sunday I went to the Grand Prix races out at the Larry H. Miller track in Tooele! It was a girls trip.. Me Chels, Jaycee and Chelsea's aunt Deanie from Seattle all went! It was awesome! Chelsea works for Larry H. Miller Subaru and got free tickets! They were like $55.00 a piece that was pretty sweet! I have never been to anything like that either so I was even more thrilled to go! And as soon as we got there, we saw some guys that I work with so we sat by them! Which I am glad we did or I would not have had a clue what was going on! :) They explained everything to me! But I think they enjoyed our company! We had some good laughs! I wanna go to the one next year and the one after that! It was just a fun atmosphere! I loved looking at all the cars and their trailers... And I loved hearing them scream around the corner! We sat in the best spot too! It was right at the long stretch so you could hear them shift and then scream off at top speed! Oh and did I mention that the weather was beautiful!!!? I will have to post pictures of it when I get them!




Well to everyone who is stuck at work! Enjoy the day and try to enjoy the weather later! I know I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment