Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Flaming Gorge weekend

Ok... SO I have been slacking hard core on updating my blog... Sorry! But anyways... It's been a crazy couple of weeks! Super super busy!!! A couple weeks back I had the chance to go to Flaming Gorge with some friends and we had a blast! I really do love it there! I think it really is my most favorite place ever! I don't know why but I feel so calm when I walk on the dock there! And the sunrises and sunsets there are like no other! I hope to go again before the boating season ends! So I put together a little slide show of some pictures of why I love it there so much!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Flaming Gorge 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


I have also got to see Jaxon a couple times! And I can not believe how fast he is growing! He is so big now! But he gets cuter and cuter everytime I see him! I can't wait to see him again! He is starting to smile alot! And he has even smiled for me a couple times! :) I love it!

This coming weekend I am going to Palisades with some girlfriends of mine and I can't wait! Its going to be a blast! We always have fun together and its been a long time since we have been together! SO lets cross our fingers that those cloudy days don't turn into stormy days! :)

1 comment: