Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Weight of the World Lifted by Gratitude

Attached to a gift certificate was a sticky note that said:

"Nicole, You have such a cheery disposition and bring a great attitude to our team. Keep smiling for us. Thanks for all the good work you do on behalf of me, but mainly for all the office staff. They keep telling me how well you do things for them. I appreciate you. Have a great Christmas."

Thank you to my boss for those kind words. I can not even express how much I needed to hear that today. I have been feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders lately.. And today especially. I have been so on edge all day and that just brought me to tears.. Pathetic right?

So thank you again for those kind words, certificate, but mainly filling me with gratitude. I feel blessed to have such a great adviser and it feels great to know that I truly am appreciated.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment: