Tuesday, November 23, 2010

5 Things Tuesday!

This is for a link party!

I have been looking around at all sorts of crafting blogs since that is what I have been interested in lately... And today i saw this! I thought it was a great idea! So please feel free to answer the questions and link up with everyone else.. Or just simply post it on your own blog and see what kind of domino effect you can get going on!



1. Name 5 things you are grateful for!

My parents for all they do for me. That I have a job. Being able to say I have a home. Good friends, and the freedom to represent who I am as I am.

2. What is you favorite dish at Thanksgiving dinner?
My favorite Dish at Thanksgiving would have to be.. Mixing my turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, and my corn together! Mmmm It makes for the best combo ever! :)

3. Do you have any family traditions for Thanksgiving?
Just gathering with family and eating with all the cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents.

4. Are you staying home or traveling for Thanksgiving?
This year I am going to Las Vegas on Thanksgiving morning with Cacey and some friends. We are going to see Roger Waters from Pink Floyd. So it will definitely be an interesting Holiday with no turkey dinner!

5. What else do you do on Thanksgiving day besides eat?
Watch football, spend time with family, laugh, and get ready for Black Friday! :)


I hope you all have a safe and Happy Holidays! :) xoxo

NightOwlCrafting



">

No comments:

Post a Comment