Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My mind has been blown!!!!!!

Alright everyone.... I know I have been in a slump lately and haven't been fun to listen to.. But recently I was blog surfing and came across a relative of a friends blog who is like this awesome crafter and ever since I went there... I have been OBSESSED with crafting and building, and refinishing things! I went to the D.I. (our states version of Goodwill) and bought some "junk"... and am in the process of turning it into treasures! :) I am proud of myself! Except those that know me best may tell you that I am going crazy. I mean literally all I think about all day long is crafts and projects. I almost have one project done... I will post pictures of the final out come!

I am loving this streak! I hope it is the start to something new and long lasting. I feel like I have had a breath of fresh air blown in my face! :) It's been sort of a life changing experience for me. Or at least for this chapter in my life. It's challenging me to see what I am capable of doing! I can't wait to see the finished product of all of the ideas I have etched in my head.


Have a wonderful Wednesday and try to keep warm! xoxo

Oh and if you would like to visit the blog that lead me to many other blogs and blown my mind here is the link!

http://vintagerevivals.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole! Thanks for stopping over and commenting and for your kind words. I've sort of felt like I'm in a blogging slump lately. You really cheered me up and made my day!! Following you back!

    heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following me! :) And thank you for making my day as well! Thank you for the inspiration and many project ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you, I love vintage revival! That's an awesome blog. Thanks for following me. I'm excited to follow you back!

    ReplyDelete