Tuesday, June 16, 2009

~Jaxie Pic's~

Gosh... I feel like such a slacker! I have barely written on here in the past couple months... but with a busy schedule comes hardly any time to do the things I was used to doing... Meaning I am slacking in a few areas... I am attempting to get a good workout at the gym tonight! I am hitting it right after work! I have not really been since I started the new job! It's been so crazy lately... but I really am trying to get back into the swing of things...And the gym is a big part of that.... Plus, I have decided to fun a 10k race at the end of August! ... yeah I know.. I am crazy.... But a friend of mine asked me to do it with her and I thought I mine as well! Besides I know it will be good motivation to kick into gear....


Aside from the craziness ........ I had the chance to see my sweet lil' nephew a couple times over the weekend! And he is so much fun! Even though he just lays there I love to just watch him! He is so cute! And I am actually pretty good with him! I can make him stop crying and I am becoming more in tune with what his cries and little facial expressions are... Maybe I will be a little prepared down the road a few years when I decided to be a mommy!


I finally have some pictures of him so I decided to post a few of my favorites so far!

The one above is a little blurry but he just looks so dang handsome!

And this one below is my new screen saver at work! :) Is it not the cutest damn thing you have ever seen?! I LOVE it!!!!!

I cant wait to see him again! We are going to be buds forever! :)


Life is crazy for me... But I feel like things are finally getting back on track from the past couple of hellish months. Aside from switching jobs, paying for alot of unexpected bills, and working on my personal life..... things are going great now!

But ............I am ready for a break! I can't wait to go to Seattle in a few weeks! I can't wait to relax and see the coast and shop for weird jewelry! So I guess now I just have to wait for 10 more days and then HEEELLLLLOOOO vacation!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful night everyone! And hopefully we can all keep smiling through all the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment