Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mine

You make me happy. Being with you, as strange as our relationship may be, feels right. You are the person that makes me feel complete. You are the one who has my heart; you have since I began piecing myself together a year and a half ago.

I know things between us, our situation, are complicated. But with you, is where I want to be. You make me feel comfortable with myself, you make me feel secure in who I am. You make me feel beautiful and sexy. You make me feel like I think a woman should. I value what we have. I value that we are building a relationship on the foundation of a friendship.

I love who you are and I am proud to be a part of your life.

To the person who I always miss, I miss you still, but smile because I can call you mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment